Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hopeful Parents

In case you haven't discovered it yet, Hopeful Parents is a great website and community for families of kids with all kinds of special needs, disabilities, etc. You really should check it out, it's an amazing place! Every day there are new blog posts up, written by real-life Hopeful Parents (including yours truly.....I write on the 24th of every month). There is a forum/discussion section, and the organization is becoming a tax-exempt federally recognized group as well.

I'm so excited and honored to be a part of the Hopeful Parents community from its inception, and to be around to see where it goes into the future. If you read this blog, you are probably a Hopeful Parent yourself, so come on over and join us in advocacy, support, and understanding.

1 comment:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

me too my day is the 5th
I am looking forward to it though I dont know what to say quite yet